- 8:15 - Departure from Venice Piazzale Roma
- 8:30 - Departure from Mestre Bus Station
- 9:05 - Departure from Treviso Bus Station
- 10:15 - Departure from Belluno Railway Station
- 11:30 - Arrival in Falcade
- 11:45 - "The Ant Garden"
Easily accessible with the new 8-person Falcade-Le Buse cabin lift. The Ant Garden is an exciting themed trail at an altitude of almost 2000 meters, featuring fantastic images and captions describing the life of the Rufus ant and providing an up close look at their large and complex anthills, which are amazing works of animal engineering.
- 12:30 - "Appetizer based on...the Dolomites"
A glass of Prosecco and a selection of cheeses, including famous cheese Piave Dop, served with a fantastic honey of the Dolomites DOP, will await you at the arrival of the cable car at “Malga Le Buse”.
- 13:15 - "Lunch...listening to divine melodies in the best amphitheater of the Dolomites"
After a short walk between fower-filled meadows and sounds of the Dolomites you reach the famous hut Chalet Le Buse with its authentic cuisine, from the ancient cuisine, from the ancient taste, but cleverly enlivened by by compbinations with ingredients of Mediterranean cuisin. Nothing better than a great gourmet dining with a panoramic view to conclude an unforgettable day full of emotions.
- 14:30 - Departure from Falcade
- 15:30 - Arrival in Belluno Railway Station
- 16:45 - Arrival in Treviso Railway Station
- 17:30 - Arrival in Mestre Bus Station
- 17:45 - Arrival in Venice Piazzale Roma
compila il form
- Ticket 24h 'Citypass VENEZIAUNICA'
- Ticket A/R Venice-Falcade Dolomites with Line Bus Brusutti
- Ticket A/R cabelway “MOLINO FALCADE-LE BUSE”
- Appetizer in Malga Le Buse
- Lunch at the resturant “Chalet Le Buse”
- Assistance from departure to arrival
- Drinks in the resturant “Chalet Le Buse”
- Anything not specified in the "Services Included"
guarda la nostra
guarda sulla map
percorsi e info